Monday, April 26, 2010

26/04/2010 - Extinction

I hate to tell
I hate to show the deepest part in my heart
I hate misunderstanding

Sometimes
I'm fear of myself
But sometimes,
I feel proud
Who the heck am I

I don't know
But what I know about myself is
I'm abnormal
Haha, could be the only 1 who is
Facing extinction tho

Why I will cry
When I'm looking at the sky
I don't know

Am I feeling sad for my life?
My destiny?
I tried to tell myself
It's fated
But I failed to persuade myself

It seems so stupid
If I'm telling myself
That the environment really promoted me

I'm so lonely sometimes
Like facing extinction
I can bear most thing
Unlike usual man

Just like everyone thinks
孔子is very 贤
While behind the truth
It is just so advertising
I really wonder if they know
Who is 子产
Or appreciate 老子?

Companion?
Yea I think I have some now
And yet I'm still acting kinda weird
I, myself also don't know
I have some "darkness" field
Nobody will know it

I am still doing like
Haha, like GF in FF8
These Guardian Force
I really don't know how to tell
Just
Protecting people around me
I can only feel calm after doing it

Alright, I still can go on
There are many reasons
I never forget my dreams
Like TVXQ did(I'm waiting miracle)
Many things to protect
Just go on

No comments:

Post a Comment