Tuesday, April 27, 2010

27/04/2010 - Ambush of K5464

I got a surprise from K5464, Dae Kae Jing today
Altho it was made due to my request(seems like)
But the words
Is actually what I've waited for

Dae Kae Jing
She doesn't act as any special character in my life
But I'm sure that will make you special
You are not a specific one in a specific area
But you are mostly average involved in most area
Haha, 玄 leh, try to understand it la
Since, we will never explain why is it "special"

Maybe she could easily forget someone
I'm not sure(I know she wouldn't)
But I won't forget someone easily
Just like how I remember S3311, See Min

There's uncertainty in the future

Haha, maybe I'm defeated by the fate
Since I have met many ppl who forget me
But I know you are different
Even our part is separated

I will eventually stop you in the street if I see you
And go for a drink
In future of course
We will never flip our eyes and ignore each other right

Well I shouldn't go too far
I will stop around here
What I want to say is
As a friend, we will never explain why shall we do that
My mind can feel it
Just like why u make the card for me
Isn't it?

There are many things we will never do it right?

今日
我非常感谢大凯晶大人
感动到要哭前兆
故特post来记住这件事情

1 comment: