Monday, August 30, 2010

30/08/2010 - The Unrevealed Reasons

Finally Back, after a period of time
The war is on
I shouldn't pay much time here

Yet,
The unrevealed reasons
have made known tonight

Why did I quit DotA?
I had thought that it was because of
The shutdown of Blue Server

Soon I understood
I could actually resume everything through GG
But I stopped again
Because of the players' attitude

I have returned to GG recently
And now, I think it is the time to stop
I think I still can't bear that attitude
It's no longer a patience problem

What do I hate so much about them?
Garena is made by a very complex community actually
Even much more than BS

From young to old
From childish to mature
From idiot to genius
From bad to nice

We can actually learn much in there actually
Not only learning how to deal with different kind of people
But also teamwork, cooperate with someone who is new to you
With different characters as well

Its a good place to learn
But I guess I'm enough with it
Striving forward
is what I have to do now

Yet,
This is not only the reason why I'm writing
Another reason is revealed today
The Tales of The Little Mushroom
And I don't even know what to do ><
What answer should I give

p/s: Another Happy Birthday to my beloved Malaysia, 又爱又恨~

1 comment:

  1. 我只看懂最后一行~哈哈
    我跟你一样,
    不过我的爱比你多一点点~ :)

    ReplyDelete