Monday, November 8, 2010

8/11/2010 - Choices

Choices, we always have to choose in our life.
Yet, we dread regretting.

That is why we always meticulously make our decision.
Our mind can't fill with the pain of that.

Deciding carefully
think 10 times before the action
It sounds so good
But it sounds terrible for me

For me
It would be a terrible thing to do ever
Especially when the choice is only two

Now
I have stopped a taxi for her
And she?
She could be waiting for my words

But
I'm really a coward
I’m passing through quickly when I meet her every time
But I pretended I'm so fine when we are talking

这全部都是谎言

Why
Because I can read the fear
The fear of future
I'm afraid that I will repeat the scenes that have happened to me

I couldn't blame for the scenes that have happened to me
All I can do is, prevention.

I don't know if another 1 is waiting for my words too
Because her friend had dropped a hint
But for this, I have another fear too!

Maybe what I can do is pray for her
也许这像一个傻瓜
但我都不在乎
在我的心底只有你

1 comment:

  1. 又换对象了阿?XD
    记得告诉我是谁...hehe
    未来的路,加油吧 =)

    ReplyDelete