Friday, December 31, 2010

31/12/2010 - This Is The End

I really hate it
I really hate when I am denied in such way

Family love? Please!
I know nothing about it!
I only know how to give it to them
But I'm really feeling nth, them too maybe

Please, I've been living under jealousy for years
Envying friends' parents is my favourite activity

But I comment nothing
Because I know it's not the end yet

I nvr request alot from you
But how could you just deny my dream like this?

How much you know about me?
What course is that?
What is my results?

You know nth
I don't even think that you know when is my exams
I think what you only know is when is your TRAVELS

Let you write an essay about me, try it
What can you write other than your wrong thought to me?
Stating how useless I am is your expertise
But unfortunately, they are just some big mistakes
Which I'm too lazy to correct you

How do you write the word 'proud'?
I don't the heck know
I dislike this very much
And I am already tired crying because of this

Please, if you grant me this ending
I know you won't regret about this
You will think that you've made a wise move
But it ends up carving inside my heart
Believe it, you'll also regret about it

My life, my story
Endlessly
I'm fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment