Friday, January 7, 2011

06/01/2011 - Always

Sitting on the chair
And staring at the photos
Thinking back what was happened
And sigh

I always do this
It is just like a habit
Every time, no matter it is sad or happy
As long as it makes me remember you

I miss you, my thought is always full of you
Once again and again
If you call me, I will go and find you
I just want to stay by your side, and smile

I don't know whether your heart is hurt
Although you seemed not
I just hope to comfort you
If I can't stay by your side
I'll just hold your shadow in my heart, and..

All these days, you're always in my thought
Once again and again
If I can choose again, I will never let go of your heart

If you want me to stay by your side
I'll try every mean if this is your wish
I want to grant you a bright future
I wish..

For countless time, I smile for you
No matter I'm sad or happy
As long as you're happy
I'll just smile by your side

No comments:

Post a Comment