Friday, March 22, 2013

22/03/2013 - Judgement

Today I insisted very hard at an argument, very hard.
The person is the one who once I've sworn to protect, to care at least
Yet this conflict hurt us very badly

It even ruins my entire old plan to maintain everything
My current mind is being contradicted
I always use my persistence to prove something, but most of the time it doesn't worth for it at all

What if I just being easygoing 
Obliging and amiable

Just let it be, friendship is the more important thing compare to that tiny crap

Sometimes I am just being stupid I guess, lost all my rationality
Just to challenge, and so being able to figure out one's acceptance or one's mentality
It doesn't worth destroying

This is why I judge myself
Maybe I should have learn it long time ago, I shouldn't insist on changing others, but change if they are willing to, it reminds me again.

Or else it's like two stones crash together for stupid reason.

What if I just being easygoing 
Obliging and amiable

?

Okay, guess I need more

1 comment:

  1. yes u need more XD
    perhaps change for someone u care, itn't a bad thing ?

    ReplyDelete