Sunday, March 31, 2013

31/03/2013 - Looking back

Making a post today is because today is 31/03/2013,
It's not merely the end of March, it indicates my 21 is approaching.

Guess years ago I really didn't expect whether what am I doing right now is appropriate
I don't know what has made the way I am thinking today
Sometime I feel glorious, sometime I feel insane

Achievement can be done by countless hardworking and unpredictable luck
while the luck could determine how much work needed to be completed
If I foresee my future prospective regarding money, I might have chosen a wrong path
Guess even until now, I am still being hesitated, about my future life
This path is the best for me to modify it as my wish in future
Yet, I would afraid.

Don't you think that every aspiration comes with risk?
What if, at the end it fails?

I have numerous plans for it
Even a few for my worst condition
Yet I can live well, just for me
When responsibility comes, we need to think for others.

Age grows, people around you will look high upon you as well
My shoulder tells me that I have to do for something secured

Life is purposeless without joys
I have reluctantly enjoy slothful life
Guess I need to share the joy to people around me
From now on

No comments:

Post a Comment